Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

4 Dollar Dress

   

I will be posting this as my first "look" on lookbook.nu ! I hope it works out. I am not exactly sure how to go about it. I'm not all that happy with these photos, but I really want to get something up there and this is the best I could do today, using the timer on the camera and setting it on random surfaces (I need a tripod!). Anyway, I don't think they show off the dress as well as they could, but we'll see. I may do this again with better angles and lighting.


 I got this dress at a thrift store for 4$.












The dress in the images below is a Betsy Johnson dress that my mom wore in the 80's. I recently used it as a Bellatrix Lestrange cosutume when I went to see Deathly Hallows pt 2. Here I am wearing it with a thrifted black lace shirt underneath. I will definitely be doing more with this dress.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment