Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Finally, a post.

So I've had this blog for about a month now I think. Or at least that's when I remembered that I signed up at this website. I don't really have any focus for what I will write about. Maybe random thoughts, maybe just stupid things I feel like posting, or maybe even pictures if I feel motivated to go out and take interesting pictures. I just decided that I wanted a place to blog about my thoughts...or lack of thoughts, depending on the day. Beware, this will probably not be very interesting, but I don't really care. I'm not writing this for YOU! Whoever you happen to be. Haha, sorry, that sounded mean:D But really, if you read this blog and think it's interesting, that's fine, but I'm not really getting my hopes up that anyone will read it. So why am I doing this? Good question :P

Anyway, uhhhh..I ran out of thoughts. So here is what I ate today:

1. Yogurt, vanilla with cinnamon. Cinnamon makes everything better. Except maybe for vegetables:\
2. A blueberry muffin. I found them in the kitchen when I arrived back at my temporary home this morning. They tasted like they had a lot of fiber.
3. A nutty taco/burrito. This is basically a burrito only instead of meat, the filling is vegetarian and made out of various nuts and seeds. Believe me, it's actually very good. I topped it with pepper jack cheese and organic salsa, and ate it on a whole grain tortilla. Healthy!:P
4. A chocolate.
5. Espresso

Wow...my diet today was wimpy. I need to eat more food! <_ <

Here is the weather.

Fair Oaks, CA
43 degrees, currently. Mostly sunny (except that it's night)
Humidity 87%
Wind: 6mph s

And I saw a cat today. He was very fat! 0_0

And here is a random image I found on the internetz!
Just look at it's cute little face! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment